Home-Based Business Travel Consultant
Our client is a highly regarded after hours Travel Management service, offering support to corporate travellers regardless of geographical location or time of day or night. Due to a recent increase in business, they're now looking for Galileo, Sabre or Amadeus proficient Business Travel Consultants to work from home as they expand their successful Business Travel operation into the US. Working from the comfort of your own home, this fantastic new role involves handling out of hours Business Travel bookings and amendments, dealing with a wide variety of clients in an ever-changing, demanding and fast paced environment. Working on a rota basis, you’ll need to cover a range of shifts including daytimes, early evenings and weekends (but NO night shifts) so a flexible, versatile approach is essential. The successful candidates will have a minimum of five years within the Business Travel sector and will have in-depth knowledge of at least one GDS, strong problem solving and customer service skills and in return our client is offering a competitive basic salary of up to $45k, a generous bonus scheme, great benefits and the chance to work from home for a fast-growing global Business Travel Company!
Both full and part time hours are available so if you’re interested in finding out more about this Home-based Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Home-based Business Travel Consultant:
- Offering an out of hours service for corporate travellers
- Handling business travel bookings and amendments
- Dealing with amendments, cancellations, schedule changes etc.
- Issuing and re-issuing tickets, including fare calculations and exchanges
- Delivering exceptional customer service with every transaction
- Working a variety of shifts including daytime, early evening and weekends
Skills required for the role:
- Extensive Business Travel experience – ideally a minimum of 5 years within a business travel environment
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Strong fares and ticketing experience
- Good Worldwide geographical knowledge
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Flexible with regard to working hours
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Home-based Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Home-Based Business Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly