USA Product Manager
USA Product Manager - A successful Tour operator based in Central London are looking for a Product Manager to deal with their USA programme and continue to expand it into more diverse parts of the Country. Candidates must have experience in USA Product Management. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join one of the most rapidly growing companies in the industry.
USA Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all existing and new product development for the USA region
- Research and develop innovative new product, meeting standards and reaching commercial targets
- Contract and negotiate all product content
- Product changes and supplier relation's management
USA Product Manager Skills & Experience:
- Previous Product Manager experience in travel specialising in USA
- Strong Negotiation, and inter-personal skills
- Strong Commercial acumen
Successful candidates can expect to earn a salary of around £35K-40K and they will work for a Tour Operator with a great reputation. Successful candidates will come from a Product Manager or Senior Product Executive background in the Travel industry.
If you are interested in this USA Product Manager role and fit the above criteria please either apply to this advert, call Mark on 0207 397 1272 or send your CV to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk