Travel Reservations Manager
Our client is an award winning, forward thinking and dynamic elite tour operator that offer inspirational journeys throughout the world for travellers. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking an experienced Travel Reservations Manager to join their friendly and busy team. This is an exciting role for existing and driven managers seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
This exciting managerial opportunity entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Employing situational leadership to get the best out of each individual travel consultant from new starters to high performers.
- Promoting a culture of continuous learning and development within the team.
- Provide hands on support and effective leadership
- Ensure prompt and effective response to all leads and enquiries
- Maximise conversion by promoting good selling techniques
- Encourage staff through coaching and training
- Produce regular performance reports
- Monitor staff performance against KPI’s and personal targets
- Identify training needs and planning training sessions
To be the cut above the rest:
- It is essential the sales manager has experience of managing a team within the travel industry i.e. a tour operator or travel agency
- Proven and consistent track record of excellent sales and customer service.
- A positive, energetic and outgoing sales manager who is comfortable managing others in an inspirational and encouraging way.
- Natural organiser, the ability to multi-task with meticulous attention to detail.
- Lucrative salary
- Excellent commission, incentives & bonus
- Career progression
- FAM Trips and generous travel perks
- On-going training
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking tour operator, within a friendly team, in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
This travel manager role for a proactive self-starter who is keen to progress their career within luxury travel. A proven track record in travel sales and management is essential to be considered for this position. Give your career a boost and apply today.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8942 4103 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.