Travel Health and Safety Officer
We are now seeking a Travel Health and Safety Officer for a well-known and award-winning tour operator due to remarkable growth. Do you have a passion for health and safety, are a dedicated and experienced travel professional looking for a varied challenging role with progression and generous benefits? If yes, this is the perfect job for you!!!
This inspiring tour operator offers various holiday types for travellers throughout the UK, Europe and worldwide. This exciting job opportunity is ideal for a travel professional with health and safety experience, or operational, customer service experience within travel seeking something a little different.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Ensure all hotels used in a current year have up to date standard audits.
- Ensure that on-site hotel audits are planned and conducted within timelines.
- Coordinate to ensure that all coach supply is audited appropriately.
- introduce and coordinate an excursion audit procedure.
- To take responsibility for ensuring that recommendations are dealt with practically.
- Keeping the Board up-to-date with legislation concerning health & safety in the workplace and under EU Package Travel Regulations.
To be the cut above the rest:
- Health and safety experience within travel or similar i.e. with operations or customer service etc.
- A strong understanding of tour operating and its procedures is essential
- A solid background in leading safety management systems is a must
- Ideally hold a recognised qualification in health and safety auditing procedures, preferably accommodation supply.
- Excel skills ideal
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to produce and present reports
- A full UK driving licence and use of your own car.
Generous benefits include:
- 20 days annual leave (rising to 25 days annual leave by length of service) + Bank Holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Free eye tests
- Staff discounts – holidays, theatre and concerts etc.
- Travel Voucher Deals
- Career progression and development.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8942 4103 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Travel Health and Safety Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly