Worldwide Travel Consultant - Retail
Are you an enthusiastic travel consultant, keen for a new challenge in retail travel? Do you want to work for a young award winning independent retail travel agency? This Independent retail travel company is currently seeking an experienced travel consultant to join their shop/office near Luton. As an Independent Travel Consultant, you can expect to be dealing with dynamic packaging/tailor-made holidays, along with package holidays.
- Assisting customers book their dream holiday
- Offering the highest level of customer service to your customers/agents
- Working to company targets to achieve commission
- Using your sales experience to up-sell on holiday bookings
- Completing all relevant administration
- Greeting customers face to face and also over the phone
- Quoting on a wide variety of worldwide travel itineraries
- Working 37.5hrs a week across a shift rota from Monday-Saturday
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Previous retail travel or travel sales experience (cruising and touring is a bonus)
- Confident seller and up-seller
- Excellent geographical knowledge
- Ability to offer a high level of customer service
- A passion for the travel industry
You will receive a competitive basic salary up to £22,000 based on experienced, along with incentives, travel concessions, educationals and other perks to the best industry, travel!
Sounds Like you?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.