Luxury Product Manager - Europe & Long-haul
Winners of several travel accolades, our client is now looking to hire a Luxury Product Manager to join their team. The business is going through an exciting period of growth and the company has built a great reputation on the quality of their travel products and services they provide. The travel brand is also well known for its diverse holiday portfolio.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Luxury Product Manager looking for their next challenge. Applicants will possess strong commercial, negotiation and pricing skills gained within a luxury product role. The LPM is expected to develop our client’s existing luxury and specialist brands & identify strategic new areas of development and expansion within Europe and Long-haul destinations.
The Luxury PM Role:
- Introduce new products & build on existing product ranges to meet changing consumer demands
- Focusing on revenue and profit generation through strategic product management and development
- Contracting new opportunities with luxury hotels and other travel related services, be accountable for the direct negotiation, planning and contracting of the very best Europe & Long-haul rates
- Monitoring of Europe & Long-haul sales, luxury competitor analysis and Identifying and pursuing new opportunities in existing areas of responsibility
- Secure marketing funds & tactical offers from Europe & Long-haul suppliers for promotional activities, along with continual exclusive tactical negotiations with ground product and
- To organise and conduct product training for luxury tailor-made consultants
Now Let’s talk about You:
It is essential that applicants have a strong pedigree within Product, having spent significant time in a such a role. Understanding of the Luxury market is also a pre-requisite.
- Experience within Europe & Long-haul Product role
- Outstanding commercial, negotiation, communication and analytical skills
- Proactive and results driven, with the drive and initiative to successfully push product forward within a competitive luxury market place, delivering on commitments and meeting deadlines
- Must be available to travel to assigned destination when necessary
- Confidence to communicate and present the company at all levels of business
In return, this amazing position will provide a highly visible and influential role in shaping the brand as it grows. This role offers a competitive base salary of £40,000 - £46,500 based on experience, along with benefits and excellent long-term career progression opportunities.
If you are an experienced worldwide Product Manager with the relevant skills, experience, energy and attitude for this role, please get in touch or send your CV to Red Planet Travel Professional NOW!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Luxury Product Manager - Europe & Long-haul
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly