Business Travel Consultant
Senior Business Travel Consultant. Based in Surrey. Salary up to £25,000 + incentives!
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Senior Business Travel Consultant to work in an independent Travel Management Company located in beautiful Surrey. This company has won multiple awards for both its corporate and leisure travel divisions. You have the chance to join their friendly and dynamic team in a role that has great benefits, including the chance to travel with work to amazing international locations!
- Booking all means of travel for the client using the Amadeus GDS.
- To source the very best & most cost effective worldwide routes booking all flights, rail, hotel and all ground products for your client
- Working to client travel policies and adhering to them
- Previous experience working within Business Travel
- Previous experience using Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre GDS.
- Experience and full working knowledge of published fares
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills along with excellent attention to detail is paramount
- Competitive salary based on applicant
- Travel concessions / discounts
- Potential international travel
- Generous holiday entitlement
For a fully confidential discussion on this position, please apply below as soon as possible or call Paul in the business travel team for a quick chat.
Other previous job titles that will be considered for this role include Travel Agent, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive.
PLEASE NOTE! Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Is this not the job for you? If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role, we’ll send you £200 of Amazon vouchers as a massive thank you!