TRAVEL SALES SPECIALIST- Leeds, London, Crawley
At A Glance
Love travel? Love sales and the earning potential it provides? Love providing great customer service?
We’ve got the answer! A high earning potential sales role in rewarding and fun environment with amazing trips around the world and commitment to development and career progression with opportunities across our 52 unique businesses across the globe.
If you’re a confident communicator, have the DNA to sell, are passionate about travel and want to join a fast growing travel company with the opportunity to develop your career in travel then consider joining us at Hayes and Jarvis, part of the newly formed Travelopia collection of unique brands.
At Hayes and Jarvis we believe that the more complex the itinerary the better as it allows us to show our expertise and with the benefit of our other 52 brands in the collection we are able to offer customers something very unique from polar expeditions to Antarctica to private sailing around the British Virgin Islands. We are also incredibly passionate about offering exceptional customer service and challenge ourselves daily on how we can improve the customer experience at every touch point.
As part of the team you will get the opportunity to experience our holidays for yourself on at least one trip a year and when you’re in the office you can enjoy working in our great culture which is fun, rewarding and focused towards developing talent. We want you to use your ability to build a natural rapport with customers to meet and beat targets, convert leads into bookings and ensure Hayes and Jarvis is the go-to luxury tailor-made tour operator.
What You Will Be Doing
Using destination knowledge and sale skills, our Travel Specialists sell individually designed tailor-made itineraries for our clients. The successful candidates will have previous sales experience and a passion for travel. In addition the ability to deliver excellent customer service is paramount.
· Listening to our customers, providing expert advice and suggestions to help them book their dream getaway
· To make the most of every 'sales enquiry' received, balancing your time appropriately to maximise revenue and profit.
· Achieve high levels of client service at all stages of the process to engender repeat business.
· Keeping in touch with product developments in our destinations, with up to date commercial knowledge and understanding of hotels/flights/infrastructure.
· Ensuring that all forms of contact - such as phone, email, chat, social media - are handled quickly and with a friendly 'can-do’ attitude, whilst achieving and exceeding sales performance targets
· Using your experience of our customers and their feedback to help the business make changes for the better
· Working hard to make sure you are constantly improving and enhancing the overall customer experience
· Ensuring you understand our holidays, sharing your own stories and using your initiative to ooze expertise and encourage customers to book with Hayes and Jarvis
What We Are Looking For
· Knowledge/experience of countries within the Hayes and Jarvis portfolio (Far East, Indian Ocean, Caribbean, USA, Central and South America, Middle East, Canada, Africa and Australasia)
Proven successful track record in sales
· A confident communicator with proven persuasive and influencing skills
· Someone who thrives in a busy sales environment and is self-motivated to achieve performance targets
· Extensive travel experience to long haul destination along with an overall passion for travel
· Customer focused, driving to exceed customer expectations at all times
· An eye for detail - able to complete bookings to a high standard
· A positive attitude and team player
· A flexible approach to working in a dynamic environment
· Experience with a GDS such as Amadeus or Galileo
· Qualified to degree level or equivalent
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"