Part time retail travel manager needed for account manager role
Seeking experienced Retail Travel Manager with Business development and training experience for Part time Account Manager Homeworking role for Large Travel company!!
This is a Unique opportunity for a Retail Travel Manager from a Travel agency background who has some business development experience.
This is a unique and sort after part time opportunity for someone who has worked as a travel agent, senior travel consultant with lengthy experience or at travel retail branch manager level to account manage and build relationships with consortium agencies and seek opportunities to develop further.
This is an excellent opportunity for a travel person from an independent background who is looking to take the next step in their career who has excellent communication skills, a personable manner and knowledge of how a Travel consortium works and their USP's.
This role will involve:
- Representing the company at networking events,
- Communicating the consortium USP's and assisting agents to make use of them whilst offering support and guidance when requested by members of the consortium
- Identify potential new members with a view to recruiting them into the consortium
- Compilation and analysis of sales figures obtained from suppliers and communicated to members giving facts and support on how to exceed.
- Assist Marketing department and seek opportunities to promote the consortium using Social media and other similar networking sources.
Your time will be split between office or homebased admin to include developing business / members further and communication calls to members, alongside visits to travel agencies, to strengthen relationships and ascertain consortium support and seeking new business development opportunities.
In return you will:
- Earn a salary up to £27k FTE (depending on experiences within the field)
- Claim mileage for any visits or networking events
- Have flexibility whether to homework or work in the midlands based head office (as long as you have a day in the office to touch base with the head office team once a month)
- work 22.5 hours a week
If you would like to apply for this Travel account manager role then call Kelly or Helen on 01612384490 and send your up to date cv to us immediately to express your interest and to apply to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk