Luxury Lifestyle Travel Consultant - Monday - Friday from travel agency to corporate travel
We are seeking a Luxury Lifestyle Travel Consultant for a busy travel department of a leading and expanding lifestyle and concierge company. They offer various holiday types to high net worth clients across the globe. This role is ideal for a travel professional from a travel agency, tour operator or business travel background seeking the opportunity to enter the exciting world of Corporate Travel. Sociable working hours and generous benefits on offer.
Each day will not be the same:
- You will be making luxury reservations across the globe for corporate, blue chip clients & members.
- You will be offering reservations advice, using your extensive destination and product knowledge to be able to help clients make the right decisions based on their holiday needs.
- Assist in locating the right product using your extensive tour operating knowledge, and provide a full customer focused service, ensuring that your clients get the holiday they deserve.
- Dealing with special requests and the booking is looked after appropriately and that all documents are correct.
- Experience from a tour operator, travel agency or business travel
- Excellent communication skills, being able to communicate internally and externally at all levels, with good people and rapport building skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, and be able to provide a first class service at all times.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Monday-Friday office hours
- Career development
- Healthy commission
- Friendly team
- Free car parking
- Varied job role
- Travel perks
Give your travel career a boost!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.