Senior Sabre Business Travel Consultant - office or homeworking
2 days left
- Contract Type
We are seeking an experienced Senior Sabre Business Travel Consultant to join a successful and well-established travel management company with offices across the globe. This dynamic corporate travel firm offers concierge, charter, events & meetings, sport & entertainment along with personal travel across UK, Europe and beyond. Work in the heart of London, be rewarded for your hard work and obtain the career development you deserve.
Each day will not be the same:
• Build complete accurate and detailed client itineraries using Sabre to include Domestic, Trans border and International bookings
• Accurately complete changes to client travel
• Updates and/or build passenger as well as company profiles
• Establish and maintain a rapport with clients in order to ensure customer satisfaction
• Resolve moderately complex client service issues
• Proactively and creatively research and advise the best options for clients and counsels appropriately
• Search for best fares and show a good understanding of consolidator and net fares.
• Minimum 4 years of business travel consultant experience
• Native Sabre experience is a must (including air, hotel, car and rail)
• Demonstrates thorough knowledge of domestic, transborder and international travel destinations
• Full working knowledge of fares and rules
• Working knowledge of industry procedures for ticketing including exchanges, Phase IVs and another ticket handling
• Experience in MS Office
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Generous bonus
- Office or homeworking roles available
- State of the art offices
- Friendly team
- Birthday off
- Travel Perks
- Career Development
- Varied job role
Give your business travel career a boost and apply today.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Senior Sabre Business Travel Consultant - office or homeworking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly