Affiliate & Partnerships Marketing Manager – Luxury Travel
We currently have a rare opportunity for an experienced Affiliate & Partnerships Marketing Manager to join a highly successful Luxury Travel Organisation based in London. With an enviable portfolio and lovely working atmosphere, the role will be managing all aspects of Affiliate & Partnerships marketing, including partner-lead product launches and lead generation campaigns, development of marketing collateral and initiatives to support major partners. The role will strategically develop strong relationships with partners ensuring they have long term success and add commercial value to the business.
Key Responsibilities of the Affiliate & Partnerships Manager:
- Support the Head of Marketing to develop short, mid & long-term strategy delivering increasing levels of measurable growth in traffic, revenue and profit
- Keep on top of partnerships and affiliate targets so that maximum commercial value can be achieved
- Have the ability to work independently to recognise opportunities for growth and development within the luxury travel brand
- Conduct in-depth research to recognise and identify marketing partnerships
- Influence and work with larger internal teams to enable execution of plans in a timely manner
- Maintain a healthy pipeline of new business opportunities
- Forecast sales and budget effectively
Skills and Experience of Affiliate & Partnerships Manager:
- Travel industry experience within a similar role is Essential
- Proven track record in commercial partnership and collaborations with proven success within traffic, sales and profit growth
- Experience successfully delivering Affiliate and Partnership marketing with key examples of increasing traffic and sales growth
- Excellent knowledge of the UK Affiliates and Partnership landscape
- Very skilful with performance analytics, data-driven and numerate mindset
- The successful candidate must be constantly focused on hitting targets and keen to grow rapidly in a dynamic environment
- Strategic thinker with strong negotiation, communication and management skills
- Clear communicator who easily builds and maintains relationships with affiliates
This is an exciting opportunity for an Affiliate & Partnerships Manager to join a growing Luxury Travel Brand and have real autonomy to drive new relationships that will truly benefit both you and the business long term.
£48,000 - £55,000 BOE, plus excellent bonus and benefits.
Sounds Like You:
If so, we’d love to hear from you today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.