Break into Business Travel!
If you're an experienced Travel Reservations Consultant with native GDS knowledge and have always wanted to break into the Business Travel Sector - now's your chance! If you're turned off by high sales targets and are tired of working long hours and weekends, only to start the next month at zero, then this is the natural step in your career! Our Bradford-based Business Travel client are looking for professional and customer service focused travel consultants who ideally have a minimum of twelve months experience of working in a long haul travel role, tailor-making around the world or multi-sector itineraries, working on a native GDS. In return, you’ll benefit from a higher basic salary, a fantastic benefits package and a Monday to Friday working week with no late nights!!! If you're ready to take the next step on the career ladder and would like to know more, please contact us today or apply online.
Skills required for the role:
- Minimum of twelve months experience in a tailor-made travel or airline reservations role
- Experience of using native Amadeus, Galileo, or Sabre
- Good worldwide geographical knowledge
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Ambitious to progress your career within the corporate travel sector
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Business Travel opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.