5 days left
- Contract Type
Are you an ambitious Account Executive with a burning ambition to grow your skills?
Are you interested in joining the Account Management Team of the Year (as voted by the industry-leading Peoples Award 2017)?
We have a rare opportunity for an Account Executive to join our award-winning Account Management team in London at a time of continued growth. You will be managing a small portfolio of our clients from the Charity, Not-for-Profit and Academic sector, whilst also helping to deliver task orientated work for the Senior Account Managers.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Account Executive looking to develop their skills to Account Manager level, and you will be guided and mentored by the Senior Account Management team. In this role you will spend time in the field attending client meetings as well as working from our central London office.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A successful track record in Account Management or Business Development
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to develop and nurture strong working relationships internally and externally.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a personable and professional presence.
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft office packages and CRM systems.
- A full UK driving license (essential)
- Degree educated (or equivalent with demonstrable Account Management training).
In return you’ll get a great range of benefits:
- A competitive salary (£25k - £28k pending experience levels) plus bonus
- Excellent opportunities for progression in a fast-growing company
- Discounted staff travel
- Life Assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Central offices
- Team nights out
So, if you’re a self-starter who wants to be a part of one of the fastest-growing, specialist travel management companies in the country,then please apply below.
Apply for Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly