Branch Manager- Leicester
See your career take off with Barrhead Travel!!
Barrhead Travel, The Holiday and Tailor Made Travel Specialists are delighted to advertise that we are about to open a brand new store in Leicester City Centre and are seeking an experienced Travel Manager to join us.
After opening our first branch over 40 years ago we are immensely proud to have such a dedicated customer network and a loyal work force at the forefront of our family run business. It is thanks to our continued growth, we now employ over 850 staff across 61 locations throughout Scotland and most recently we opened our latest superstore in Newcastle.
We realise that the quickest way to grow our company is to grow our people. In addition to our bespoke training and personal career development, our teams have the freedom to not only sell, but also experience the best available products on the market.
- Lead the branch to exceed sales targets whilst helping to grow the brand in Leicester and the surrounding areas
- Deliver and exceed branch performance and productivity
- Contribute towards the sales and profitability of the business
- Implement new, alternative and innovative ideas of achieving new business
- Train, motivate, mentor and lead a team of travel consultants
- Work towards branch targets, maximising sales and profits
We are looking for Travel Managers with a true passion for travel and sales. You will have previous Travel Management experience with the ability to lead, motivate and inspire your team. You will have solid travel product knowledge and be confident in talking about and selling long-haul, short-haul and cruise destinations. You will have a proven track record in reaching and exceeding targets, excellent customer service and the ability to demonstrate a real drive and passion for travel.
What we can Offer
An exciting growing company, that cares about its staff and will always and put them first. A company that offers excellent progression opportunities for those that want it and believes work should be challenging and fun.
- High basic salary with excellent uncapped bonus structure
- Exciting overseas educational trips
- Excellent training and development
- Personal development opportunities
- Generous staff discounts on travel, travel products and services
- Increased holiday allowance with long service
Did you know? In 2016 alone staff from a range of our branches enjoyed educational events to visit new aircraft, test drive new hotels and soak up the atmosphere in fantastic destinations including; Jamaica, Las Vegas, The Seychelles, Dubai, China and Thailand to name just a few.
Don’t miss your chance to join an award winning company, selling a product you love, whilst reaping the rewards of an extremely generous bonus structure within a fun & exciting company.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then get in touch today.