Senior Bid Writer
5 days left
- Contract Type
We are seeking an experienced Senior Bid Writer to join our rapidly expanding company.
Reporting to our Head of Sales you will lead storyboard and win-theme sessions with bid team members and key stakeholders, produce proposal content and participate in key review meetings.
This is a role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines, and we are looking for a Bid Writer with proven skills in producing and editing proposal content within a complex business environment.
This is a key role within the business and daily tasks will include:
- Lead storyboard and win-theme sessions with bid team members and key stakeholders.
- Assist the Bid / Proposal Manager in developing a proposal structure.
- Deliver completed written proposal responses to the Bid Manager against agreed RFP deadlines, escalating issues as required.
- Content sign off and document production.
- Communicate and influence at a senior level.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Proven skills in producing and editing proposal content within a complex business environment.
- Experience in leading storyboarding win theme sessions, content sign off and document production.
- Experience of coordinating and updating a knowledgebase system (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics) is desirable.
- Strong written and verbal English language skills with extensive vocabulary.
- High attention to detail with excellent editing and proofing skills.
- Degree educated (ideally English Literature) or journalistic / professional writing background.
- Certified to APMP Foundation or Practitioner Level desirable.
- Advanced MS Word skills & proficient in MS Office.
In return you’ll receive some fantastic benefits:
- A highly competitive salary
- 23.5 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent opportunities for progression in a fast-growing company
- Discounted staff travel
- Life Assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Central offices
- Team nights out
Our Head Office is based in central Manchester and we are also open to applications from candidates based in London and across the UK.
So, if you’re an experienced Bid Writer who wants to be a part of one of the fastest-growing, specialist travel management companies in the country, then please get in touch; we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity Travel – We’re a leading travel management company for the charity and academic communities. We’re proud and passionate about what we do in helping our clients understand and save money on their travel and accommodation.
We’re award winners – Account Management Team of the Year 2017, Operations Team of the Year 2016 & Reservations Team of the Year 2016 – The People Awards.
We’re dedicated to our people – we provide extensive training, offer unique benefits and reward success. We also look to promote from within wherever possible.
We’re committed to charity – As well as helping charities all over the world carry out their vital work, we also perform charitable work and give back to our communities with donations of time and money… and we encourage our people to do the same.
We’re well connected – Our teams are based in 2 of Europe’s great cities – Manchester & London, easily-reachable destinations for most of the UK.
Apply for Senior Bid Writer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly