Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing - A fantastic opportunity to join a well established, award winning and reputable travel company based in South East London.
Head of Marketing Responsibilities
You will be responsible for providing strategic direction and managing a small team to deliver multi-platform, content-rich campaigns to promote the brand across the UK and Europe. Your role will involve eCommerce optimisation, analytical analysis of acquisition and retention (CRM) strategies, managing internal and external agencies for paid social and PPC, developing mutually beneficial trade partnerships / marketing plans, managing events, brochure launches and supporting the PR team with other activities.
Head of Marketing Skills Required
- Proven digital experience in optimising campaigns and managing external agencies
- Creative flair with a commercial mindset
- Experience of forecasting, monitoring and managing budgets including ROI
- Experience in the travel industry or a passion for travel is highly desirable
- Experience of partnership management / marketing
- Experience leading a small team
Head of Marketing Package
A highly competitive basic salary, bonus, company benefits and the opportunity to travel
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/