European Product Executive - Luxury Tour Operator
We are seeking an experienced European Product Executive to join a dynamic, forward thinking and luxury tour operator due to remarkable growth.
The role is ideal for a travel professional, currently working in product, with good knowledge and experience of Europe seeking career progression and something a little different. This position is perfect if you wish to progress within the Product team, future roles could include Product Manager for one of our clients specialist areas.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- You will have ownership of the development and growth of specific European regions.
- Assisting with producing destination content and guides, creating and costing unique itineraries.
- Maintaining and updating details on the product database, writing descriptions of new hotels and experiences.
- Building relationships with suppliers and meet with them when they are visiting the UK.
- Undertaking sales training and familiarisation trips to inspiring European destinations.
To be the cut above the rest:
- Previous experience of working within a tour operator in a similar role in Product for Europe
- A passion for travel
- Some Europe knowledge
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Copywriting experience ideal but not essential
- Excellent communication skills as you will be working alongside a number of different teams, including Sales and Marketing.
- Career development and progression
- Travel perks
- FAM Trips
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company loyalty scheme
- Travel insurance
- Stylish offices in a great location
- Sociable working hours.
Be part of an award winning tour operator and give you travel career a boost today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.