REVENUE MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
- Contract Type
This well known tour operator are recruiting for a Revenue Management Assistant to work in their Yield department ensuring maximum profitability. Based North London, Paying £22K-£24K.
Revenue Management Assistant, Responsibilities:
- Closely monitor the performance of automated Yield systems and identify area for improving functionality and future development
- Responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of flight seat sales related data
- To monitor competitor prices and market conditions, identify anomalies and suggest corrective action necessary to ensure a competitive edge
Revenue Management Assistant, Skills Required:
- Excellent research, analytical, reporting skills
- Experience within the same role for another travel company would be ideal
- As important is an analytical and numerical flair allied with commercial awareness and ability.
- Based North London
- Paying £22K - £24K
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30 and 1/4 Saturdays during peak season
To apply for this Revenue Management Assistant please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG46964
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for REVENUE MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly