Customer Services Executive
As a Customer Services Executive, you will be required to handle and settle customer complaints whilst at the same time achieving maximum customer satisfaction and business retention. You will have your own customer base covering all areas of the Monarch Travel Group.
This role will require you to investigate, document and respond to complaints and queries received by discussing cases directly over the phone and also in writing. Your ability to engage with customers and quickly get an understanding of their needs will enable you to take ownership and resolve complex issues, improving the customer experience and benefiting the business. Communication is key as you will be required to have in depth telephone conversations with the customer in an effort to resolve their issues quickly and effectively. You will be a champion of excellent customer service and your enthusiasm and positive attitude to all customers will ensure that you consistently meet and exceed Company expectations
Areas of Responsibility
- Dealing with customer complaints received by letter, email, phone or interview
- Writing & speaking accurately, professionally and “on message” with regard to Brand.
- Determining appropriate level of compensation (cash or voucher) to recover Customer goodwill
- Maintaining the Travel CRM system accurately
- Accurate & appropriate data entry, to ensure integrity of reporting
- Containing workflow within Departmental guidelines, and Industry Codes of Conduct
- Identifying critical “Alerts”
- To identify issues requiring an “Alert” and ensuring that the matters are properly researched & reported to Health & Safety.
- Consumer Law relating to the Travel Industry (Package Travel Regulations)
- ABTA Code of Conduct
- Monarch Travel Group products
- World Geography
- Understanding of the Tour Operating business
- Comprehensive understanding of Booking Conditions
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills
- All MS Products - Power-User of Excel
- Travel CRM
- Keyboard skills
- Excel – basic
- Social Media awareness
- A-Level (or equivalent) or Graduate education – particularly require English grammar to an excellent standard
- Relevant customer care / customer service experience useful but not essential
- Previous experience in Tour Operating an advantage, but not essential
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for Customer Services Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly