Travel Reservations Manager
We have a brand new and fantastic opportunity for an experienced Travel Reservations Manager to join a well known tailor-made Travel specialist based in Cheshire. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and growth of the department, whilst actively driving sales and strengthening our client's brand. Managing, motivating and leading a team of Tour Operations Consultants, they'll improve both employee and customer satisfaction, whilst ensuring adherence to company values, compliance, controls and procedures. Our client is ideally looking for candidates with a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar supervisory/managerial role, proven people development and performance management experience and excellent communication skills. On offer is a highly competitive salary circa £28k, plus annual bonus, incentives, pension and 25 days holiday, If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Travel Reservations Manager:
- Lead, motivate and develop staff (including goal setting, coaching, 1:1s, appraisals)
- Recruit and retain staff
- Meet and exceed personal and team targets
- Grow the business and drive sales using relevant marketing ideas
- Promote the brand using specific and relevant advertising and promote our client's products at every opportunity
- Negotiate with suppliers to supply relevant products
- Monitor the actions of our competitors to ensure competitiveness
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Support and provide input to the forecasting and budgeting process
- Build strong relationships with travel agents to maximise customer satisfaction and ensure repeat business
- Accompany the Field Sales Reps on agent visits in order to increase awareness of the brand and strengthen relationships
Skills required for the role:
- Thorough knowledge of travel products, tour operations and control procedures
- Minimum 2 years’ supervisor experience
- Proven people development / performance management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation / time management skills
- Flexible attitude / Team Player
- Proven recruitment experience
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Reservations Manager opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website; www.succeed-recruitment.com to view the other exciting roles we have available.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Travel Reservations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly