USA Tailormade Consultant
This tour operator thrives on providing an amazing service to its customers. East London/Essex based long haul tour operator seeks highly motivated, hardworking sales professionals. The company has proudly been trading for over 30 years and offers high quality, value for money travel components to its large customer base. As a travel consultant, you will be dealing with incoming telephone calls and emails creating USA holiday with an exceptional level of customer service applied. Their state of the art technology helps you achieve high standards of service and sales with confidence.
USA Sales Role:
- 2 years minimum recent proven travel sales experience required dealing with the public direct. Telephone/email sales would be preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of geography and first-hand experience of travelling to the USA or another continent outside Europe would be beneficial.
- A competent level of keyboard and PC skills along with excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Able to work flexible shifts, including a proportion of weekend days, evenings.
- Airline reservation system experience and prior knowledge of the USA and scheduled Airlines would be preferred but not essential.
Working Monday-Sunday 40 hours per week. In return, our client offers a Training salary of £18,000 per annum for the first 3 months of employment.
You Can Expect To Earn
- First Year £25,000-£30,000 OTE per annum
- Second year £30,000 - £40,000 OTE per annum
- Third Year £40,000 - plus OTE per annum
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) increasing to up to 33 days for long service
- Free lunch
- Private Medical insurance
- Workplace Pension
- Holiday concessions
- Fam Trips
Sounds like you?
If so, we’d love to hear from you today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.