This large travel media organisation have a new role of Product Manager to report into the Head of Product. Based in central London, paying £32K + 40% bonus.
Product Manager, Responsibilities:
- Full responsibility for creation and management of a product and content plan, ensuring meeting the needs of the consumer
- Get 'in-demand' products promptly to market, at prices that meet demanding sales targets.
- Build strong relationships with tour operator and travel agent partners
- Liaise with partners for offers and copy for the weekly travel emails.
- Own and manage the relationship content/SEO/Social Media agencies
- Manage and load appropriate offers into the CMS
- Manage the end to end process for all ads and supplements including sourcing and approving offers from partners, selecting images and managing partner copy
Product Manager, Skills Required:
- Experience within a travel product role with sufficient knowledge of destination, resorts, hotels and travel companies
- Understanding of the travel market with experience within travel the online environment and a knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and have excellent negotiation and influencing skills for external partners.
- Paying £32K + 40% bonus
- Based in Central London
- Working Mon - Fri
To apply for this Product Manager role please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting Ref: AG47019
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk