Placing and Operations specialist
Job Purpose: We re seeking for a Travel specialist for a well known and established Japanese Tour Operator.
Main duties will be booking, amending and dealing with all the related tasks in the UK and Ireland for Japanese customers.
Key Result Areas:
· Keep up to date with daily assignments to ensure all bookings and amendments are made within the required timescale, handle any request related to services provided and deal with any operational issue requested by our Japanese Market by finding most effective solution with suppliers.
· Negotiate rates for special budget tours and favourable terms for cancellation charges with suppliers, to minimise costs and maximise profits.
· Book, amend and confirm services, which has been selected to specified standards and rates for JTB Europe.
· Finalise arrangements with suppliers to ensure all services are accurately supplied
· Liaise with suppliers to ensure that all customers requests are properly carried out by hotels
· Deal with any problems that arise at any stage in the booking process
· Negotiate rates and favourable terms for cancellation charges with suppliers, to minimise costs and maximise profits
· Minimum 1 year experience in the Travel Industry (tour operator, travel agency or hotel).
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Computer literacy
· Preferable but not essential Japanese speaker.
This is a summary of the main duties but further tasks and responsibilities may be required within the exigencies of the business.
Apply for Placing and Operations specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly