Travel Customer Service Advisor
We’re looking for travel professionals for 2 x fantastic fixed-term Travel Customer Service roles. Our Cheshire-based client is a specialist in tailor-made holidays and they’re looking for travel professionals to join their busy customer service team for a 3 month and a 12 month fixed term contract! This is an interesting and varied role which involves handling customer service calls and assisting with other pre- and post-travel queries including processing balance payments and travel documents. The successful candidates will have good customer service and problem solving skills, a good working knowledge of the travel industry and travel administration practices and will be highly organised with the ability to remain calm under pressure. Previous experience in a similar Customer Service role would be advantageous but isn’t essential and in return, our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £17k pro rata. For more details of these fantastic Fixed-Term Travel Customer Service Advisor roles, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Travel Customer Service Advisor:
- Ensure that data protection procedures are carried out on each call
- Answer all incoming customer service calls, providing a high level of customer care
- Ensure that all Customer Service calls are answered within given SLA times
- Ensure that customer records are kept up to date and accurate
- Assist with passenger queries pre and post travel.
- Process and chase balance payments
- Send out travel documents i.e. invoices and travel tickets
- Action minor holiday amendments
Skills required for the role:
- Previous travel industry experience
- Good working knowledge of travel administration practices
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Quick and willing to learn new skills and processes
- Previous experience within a similar customer service role would be advantageous but isn’t essential.
If you’re interested in learning more about these fantastic Fixed-Term Travel Customer Service Advisor roles, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.