Team Leader Luxury Travel
A great opportunity to join our luxury client, as a Team Leader . You are responsible for delivering high-value sales and outstanding personal service to your clients through their team of tailor-made team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the sales teams within your region with enthusiasm and confidence, encouraging them not only to meet and exceed targets but to fully consider client needs and provide creative itineraries and suggestions to delight them in destination
- Encourage knowledge sharing (product and destination) and support further development through fam trips and supplier training
- Manage the performance of each individual team member, adapting and changing your management style to drive the best results from each of them
- Develop, with product and HR, the training your team needs to deliver and constantly improve the tailored service we offer to our clients
- Ensure a consistently high service is delivered to all clients, whether by phone or email, and pro-actively manage any inconsistencies
- Actively work with your tailor-made specialists to generate new leads and bookings from existing clients and foster an environment were specialists are encouraged to build their own high repeat-client database
- Proven track record of managing high-value leisure sales consultants/specialists, ideally gained from a luxury or experiential tour operator
- Able to inspire, motivate and develop our sales teams
- Commercially aware
- In depth knowledge of tailor-made travel (and cruise)
- GDS experience, ideally Amadeus
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
For a fully confidential Application on this Luxury Team Leader Job, please contact Elena.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
Apply for Team Leader Luxury Travel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly