General Manager - DMC - South West London. An exciting opportunity for an experienced sales manager looking for that next step up or general manager looking for a sideways move to join a growing Destination Management Company (DMC) based in South West London, responsible for managing a small team of 6.
General Manager Responsibilities
You will be responsible for leading a small team of 6 (sales & reservations) in order to create and deliver the the commercial strategy that will drive revenue and profitability. You will play a hands on role with developing new and existing clients across the UK and Europe as well as the day-to-day running of the office. Working closely with the company accountant you will creative an innovative and ambitious 3 year business plan to drive move the business forward.
General Manager Skills Required
- Prior sales, commercial or general management experience, preferably in a DMC or wholesale environment that targets clients from the tour operating sector
- Experience selling to the UK tour operating sector is a must and further European experience is highly desirable
- Commercially astute with the will to have hands on involvement developing clients and the ability to manage the business at a more strategic level
- Team management experience
- Secondary European languages an advantage but not essential
- This is an office based role but flexibility to travel in the UK and occasionally internationally is required
General Manager Package
Around £45-50k Depending on experience
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/