Arabian Specialist Tailor-Made Consultants
2 days left
- Contract Type
This is an amazing opportunity for Arabian tailor-made specialists to join an award winning luxury operator. There’s a reason why so many people, along with VIP’s and Celebs flock to Arabia, especially when it comes to their idyllic beaches and destinations that offer traditional Middle Eastern culture that combines with modern time luxury. From glittering shopping malls to spice souks, from breath-taking desert adventures to experiencing the awe of the tallest buildings in the world comprising of amazing & daring modern architecture. Very few destinations in the world really compare to the bustling Arabian destinations and our client offers the best in Arabian holidays, because their holidaymakers don’t deserve anything less!
The Arabian Role:
This specialist bespoke tailor-made position will involve building tailor made itineraries to suit individual client's requirements and look after the entire booking from the initial enquiry until the return of the client. You will be researching itineraries from the information stage to the completion of the sales. Our client wants their consultants to handle telephone queries with outstanding customer service skills, understand full product range offered and follow up on holiday options, quotes and itineraries.
- Your enthusiasm and first-hand knowledge of creating Arabian tailor-made holidays will be infectious and your ability to provide the very best service will be paramount
- Will display attention to detail, professional and friendly behaviour, exude warmth and readiness and follow through to completion all responsibilities and requests made by the client
- Maximise sales opportunities presented, also providing quality service, along with specialist knowledge and salesmanship for all individual enquiries
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers and DMC’s, whilst maintaining and representing the company brand on educationals, travel events and trade shows
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Possess a can do attitude, have a service ethos and understand the needs and demands of the luxury traveller
- Must have sold and possess excellent knowledge of Arabian destinations and products
- Solid experience within a travel sales environment, followed by experience in costing and planning itineraries for tailor-made holidays and add on tours
- Must have excellent customer service skills, have attention to detail, organised, accurate and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Possess excellent problem solving abilities and can deal with unexpected challenges, resolving them as and when they arise
- Experience with one of the main GDS’s
There is an excellent salary package on offer! The basic salary is £23,000 - £27,000 per annum, plus uncapped commission OTE £60k along with great benefits, not forgetting the many Fam Trips to the Arabian Destinations.
If you are interested and have all the experience, get your CV across to us today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Arabian Specialist Tailor-Made Consultants
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly