B2B Marketing Manager
Our goal at Intrepid Travel is to give every customer who travels with us the Best Travel Experience Ever, whether they book with us directly or through one of our agent partners. With specific focus on working with travel agent partners, our Industry Marketing team is responsible for ensuring this vital segment of our business is supported and continues to grow, in addition to ensuring that our team of Business Development Managers have all of the tools they need to support the trade. You will be the champion of our industry initiative Intrepid Loves Agents and be responsible for the day to day marketing of Intrepid to front line, customer facing agents.
- The B2B Marketing Manager is accountable for implementing the Intrepid Group’s EMEA B2B marketing activities, in accordance with the marketing plan
- They will drive effective communications with all travel agent partners, to strengthen relationships with key partners and build relationships with new partners
- The role will be responsible for managing the prioritisation of projects and plans within the team and ensure the overall productivity of the team
- Work on and develop a calendar of activity to engage travel agents with the Intrepid Group brands and through engagement increase lead generation and sales growth.
- Working as part of the wider Marketing team the B2B Marketing Manager will be required to be involved with general marketing activities on an ad hoc basis, including attending travel shows.
- Brand Champion, Partner Champion, #intrepidlovesagents
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years travel industry marketing experience in a B2B role
- Excellent understanding of B2B travel marketing
- Proven existing network in the travel industry
- Experience managing sizeable marketing budgets
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgeting process and use of analytical skills
- Proven track record in delivering industry marketing campaigns that drive sales growth
- Excellent communication skills to inspire industry partners, staff and to represent the brands
- Ability to create and manage marketing strategies across multiple countries
- Proven people management and leadership skills
- Knowledge of the EMEA travel market and broad personal travel experience
- Clear alignment to Intrepid Group values and culture
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- ‘Can do’ pragmatic attitude with a strong personal drive to achieve
- An understanding of agile marketing, ensure the team identify and focus their collective efforts on high value projects and then continuously and incrementally improve the results overtime.
- An understanding of and belief in Intrepid Groups core values
- Excellent communication skills to inspire stakeholders and represent the brand
- Strong organisational skills to deliver multiple projects to deadline and budget and work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- This is a rewarding job with a very dynamic company.
- Working in marketing can be demanding at times and requires dedication and close attention to detail.
- At busy times you may be asked to work additional hours to help clear work (especially when the deadlines for major projects are approaching).
- Flexible approach: Be prepared to support ad-hoc marketing projects as requested by the Head of Marketing.
- Company goals: Be prepared to get involved in other ad-hoc marketing team tasks as they arise relating to the marketing and wider company goals.
All outcomes are measured by Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) determined each year.
Annual Operational Accountabilities
- Growth in UK, Europe and South Africa sales
- Annual £ Revenue
- Responsible for contributing to the annual industry marketing plans, with close monitoring and control of budgets throughout year
- % marketing spend and discounts
Strategic Brand Positioning
- Coordinate, nurture and deliver the annual marketing strategy and plans with the Intrepid Group’s key agency partners
- Ensure BDMs and industry teams are fully briefed and connected with all campaigns and live promotions
- Manage the Intrepid Loves Agents online portal ensuring content is timely, accurate and relevant to the agent database
- Coordinate the delivery of campaign and artwork requirements including point of sale and any digital collateral.
- Deliver the brochure and distribution plans with industry partners
- Coordinate the planning of industry and retail events and ensure we deliver on the follow up
- Act on own initiative to monitor, evaluate and report on competitors’ industry marketing activity.
Planning & Management
- Ensure forward planning & focus on key deliverables
- Cross-department and business communications
- Meet all internal communication deadlines
- Internal customer feedback
- Written copy to be descriptive, inspirational and enticing yet accurate and a reflection of reality. The very highest standards of grammar, spelling and accuracy are required
- Reproduction standards for published work (pictures, graphic, maps and text) to be maintained to existing high standards or improved upon. This will involve copy-editing, writing and close checking of material before printing or digital publishing.
- Deliver the EMEA marketing campaign calendar in all industry and partnership marketing channels.
- Analyse campaign ROI, providing clear, accurate and timely analysis and recommendations
- Proactively analyse and report on all industry and partnership marketing activities and initiatives, including weekly updates for department meetings and full monthly activity reports
- Statistical information to be 100% accurate and presented in a digestible form (with conclusions and action plans).
- Put the customer first in all industry marketing initiatives
Management and development of staff
- Performance reviews and development plans auctioned for all staff
- Department staff survey results
- Act as a role model and leader of the company values
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for B2B Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly