Central Europe B2B Marketing Exec
Our goal at Intrepid Travel is to give every customer who travels with us the Best Travel Experience Ever, whether they book with us directly, or through one of our agent partners. This role has a primary focus of building our trade business within the key Central Europe region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) and also supporting our Central Europe Direct Marketing Exec to deliver our direct marketing strategy (offline + online).
- The Central Marketing Executive is responsible for the day to day implementation of the Intrepid Group’s industry marketing strategy for Central Europe.
- Work on and develop a calendar of activity to engage travel agents with the Intrepid Group brands.
- Ensure our team of Business Development Managers have all of the tools they need to support the trade.
- Delivery of the direct marketing strategy (offline + online)
- Ensure all activity is within budget, drives sales and brings a strong ROI.
- Deliver effective communications across their Intrepid Group brands to maximize lead generation and sales growth in all markets.
- Working as part of the wider Marketing team the Central Europe Marketing Executive will be required to be involved with general marketing activities on an ad hoc basis, including attending travel shows.
- The role will be responsible for launching the Intrepid Loves Agent brand into Central Europe
- Activities will be split between our Industry channel (70%) and direct channel (30%)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years travel industry / B2B or consumer marketing experience ideal.
- Knowledge of the Europe travel market and broad personal travel experience.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills with a proven network in the travel industry.
- Proven track record in delivering industry marketing campaigns that drive sales growth.
- Experience of integrating effective offline and online communication strategies.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- ‘Can do’ pragmatic attitude with a strong personal drive to achieve.
- An understanding of and belief in the Intrepid Group core values.
- Excellent communication skills to inspire industry partners, staff and to represent the brands.
- Strong organisational skills to deliver multiple projects to deadline and budget and work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Fluent German speaker
- This is a rewarding job with a very dynamic company.
- Working in marketing can be demanding at times and requires dedication and close attention to detail.
- At busy times you may be asked to work additional hours to help clear work (especially when the deadlines for major projects are approaching).
All outcomes are measured by Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) determined each year.
- Measure Growth in EMEA industry sales
- Annual £ Revenue and Passenger Growth.
- Responsible for contributing towards annual industry marketing plans, with close monitoring and control of budgets throughout year.
- % marketing spend and discounts.
- Deliver the annual marketing plans with the Intrepid Group’s key industry partners.
- Ensure BDMs and sales teams are fully briefed and connected with all campaigns and live promotions.
- Responsible for the concept, organization and delivery of Industry travel shows
- Manage the delivery of campaign and artwork requirements including point of sale and any digital collateral to partner Head Offices.
- Work with key partners on the allocation of contracted marketing spend and the execution of trade activity
- Manage the brochure and distribution plans with industry partners.
- Support key account partners during their brochure production process by delivering the required information for our products as well as logos and brand conform pictures and proof reading.
- Ensure content on partner websites remains up to date, relevant and promotes campaigns as required.
- Act on own initiative to monitor, evaluate and report on competitors’ industry marketing activity.
- Grow existing databases to achieve annual growth KPI’s by delivering effective DM campaigns.
- Report on acquisition and ROI.
- Report on loyalty and ROI.
- Act on own initiative to monitor, evaluate and report on competitors’ products and direct marketing activity.
- Written copy to be descriptive, inspirational and enticing yet accurate and a reflection of reality. The very highest standards of grammar, spelling and accuracy are required.
- Reproduction standards for published work (pictures, graphic, maps and text) to be maintained to existing high standards or improved upon. This will involve copy-editing, writing and close checking of material before printing or digital publishing.
Strategic Brand Positioning
- The role is responsibility to ensure that their brands are appropriately positioned internally, externally and in all direct & trade communications.
- Ensuring that the Intrepid Group brands are appropriately positioned in all external communications.
- Support the delivery of the Central Europe Marketing campaign calendar in all offline and online direct channels.
- Analyse campaign ROI, providing clear, accurate and timely analysis and recommendations.
- Proactively analyse and report on all industry marketing activities and initiatives, including weekly updates for department meetings and full monthly activity reports.
- Put the customer first in all industry marketing initiatives.
- Review and improve the ‘industry customer journey’ for the different Intrepid Group brands.
- Act as a role model for the company values.
- Build a culture in the team and with any external industry and commercial partners of exceeding KPIs.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for Central Europe B2B Marketing Exec
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly