Customer services agent

Location
London, England
Salary
£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum
Posted
11 Jul 2017
Closes
08 Aug 2017
Ref
47076
Contact
Duncan Tingle
Job function
Sales
Hours
Full Time
Contract Type
Permanent


Customer services agent -Required for this expanding cruise company based in North West London. They are looking for a travel industry professional with a background in customer services, reservations etc ideally with some knowledge of Cruise. They will pay between £18,000 to £20,000 + end of year bonus and benefits.

Customer services agents duties
-Dealing with all calls from clients once the reservation has been made.
-Dealing with 95% of call to a satisfactory conclusion, the other 5% might need to be passed back to the reservations team or accounts
-Dealing with queries such as flight information and changes, cruise questions, upgrades, add-ons,

Customer services agents skills required
-Travel industry experience is a must, be it in customer services, reservations, retail etc
-Very strong communication skills
-Clear and professional telephone manner
-Must be able to work 1 in 2 Saturdays with a day off during the week

If you are interested in the above role please call Duncan on 0207 397 1287 quoting DT47076 or email duncan@candm.co.uk

Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.

C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk

Apply for Customer services agent

Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly

Apply

Upload from your computer

Or import from cloud storage

Your CV must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, .rtf, and no bigger than 1MB


4000 characters left


By applying for a job listed on Travelweekly.co.uk you agree to our terms and conditions and privacy policy. You should never be required to provide bank account details. If you are, please email us.