Travel Customer Service & Operations Executive - Safari Dept
We are seeking ambitious and experienced Africa Safari Operations & Customer Service Executive to join our clients busy and friendly team due to success and expansion. This successful, dynamic and well established travel company offer inspirational holidays to Africa including the epic Kenya and Tanzania. This role is ideal for a travel professional seeking career progression, something a little bit different organising travels to the fantastic Kenya and Tanzania. We would consider travel professionals with travel experience in the UK or outside the UK with travel agency or tour operator background with good knowledge of safaris.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Handling travel reservations & booking confirmations to agents and affiliate offices.
- Co-ordinating and sending travel information to agents regarding the Africa products.
- Preparing detailed inspirational itineraries to Africa for clients
- Offering a cutting edge customer service
- Using your Africa safari knowledge
- Dealing with invoices
- Liaising with travel suppliers
- Travel experience from a tour operator or travel agency i.e. in operations, customer service, sales, reservations
- Some knowledge of Kenya and/or Tanzania
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Sociable working hours - Monday to Friday
- Travel perks
- Friendly team
- Varied job role
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
Apply for Travel Customer Service & Operations Executive - Safari Dept
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly