CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT AGENT - 1st Line Support
Customer Service Support Agent - A very rare and unique opportunity for an individual that wants to utilise their experience in a travel or payments business that has experience of working on a technical helpdesk, with a proven ability to investigate and solve technical problems.
This software development company based in South Manchester who provide an on-line hotel booking solution and a settlement and reconciliation process for business travel and expense management are looking for an experienced techicanal professional from ideally the travel industry.
You will be responsible for providing a fast and efficient response to external customer enquiries, resolving technical and operational issues within contracted Service Level Agreements, escalating internally where specialist assistance is required.
- Work within an ITIL framework to provide 1st line support via telephone and email for the company's bespoke software
- Utilise the company's Service Management Tool to log, track and report on all telephone and email enquiries ensuring resolution within the contracted Service Level Agreements
- Research , diagnose and resolve queries using available information resources and/or liaising with internal departments in order to advise user on appropriate action
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Liaise with existing clients and the resolver teams to assist in the identification of commercially important areas of development within the software.
- Track, analyse, record and verify all software functionality discrepancies and development corrections utilising the company's Service Management software
- Provide constructive, well documented feedback to the development team to assist in the production of high quality product
- Escalate any critical issues to the Support Desk Team Leader
- Good experience in a Customer Service environment
- Good experience in a travel or payments business
- Experience of working on a technical helpdesk, with a proven ability to investigate and solve technical problems
- Experience of working with technical resolver teams
- Experience of working within Service Level Agreements ensuring timely resolutions
- Exposure to ITIL principles
- Strong experience with Microsoft Windows
A competitive remuneration package is offered, along with further development opportunities. Basic salary will be dependent on experience and skills so in the first instance please forward your up to date CV stating your current basic salary and desired basic salary. In addition to the basic salary the company I am recruiting for also offer:-
- 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays plus and extra day's holiday for each year of service up to 5 years.
- Bonus Scheme after successful completion of 3 month probationary period - Up to 5% of basic salary paid quarterly pro-rata, based on achievement of three objectives
- Auto-enrollment pension scheme will commence in March 16
- Employees are eligible to be invited to join the company share scheme after 1 year's employment
- Hours of work - 37.5 hrs (9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. with an hour for lunch, Monday to Friday)
- Free on site car parking
For more information and to apply for this unique role as a Customer Support Agent for this niche travel provider please send your up to date CV to email@example.com or apply below.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk