CUSTOMER RELATIONS SUPERVISOR
This well establish specialist tour operator are recruiting for an experienced Customer Relations Supervisor to oversee a small team dealing with customer complaints. Based North London, paying £27K - £30K.
Customer Relations Supervisor, Responsibilities:
- To assist in the supervision of the customer services department and to maintain an efficient and effective team
- To evaluate customer related incidents and to provide effective support
- To handle calls with customers, deal with problematic calls as first point of call
- Supervise both the pre-departure and post-departure
- To correspond with customers by email and letter, actioning and resolving any problems accordingly
Customer Relations Supervisor, Skills Required:
- Previous Customer Relations / Customer Service experience within the travel industry
- Team Leader or Supervisory experience.
- Experience of managing a small team
- Experience of dealing with and resolving complaints and involvement in the decision making processing for awarding compensations
- Knowledge of ABTA Code of conduct would be a huge advantage
- Paying £27K - £30K
- Based North London
- Working Mon - Fri and 1 Saturday a month
To apply for this Customer Relations Supervisor please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG46962
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk