Business Travel Consultant - Homeworking and office based
Our client is a high-end and well-established corporate and leisure travel company with offices across the globe, now seeking a Sabre trained homeworking Business Travel Consultant to work in the comfort of their own home. Save money on commuting and apply today! This dynamic travel management company offer corporate, leisure and entertainment travel for business and leisure clients across the globe. This role is ideal for a driven business travel consultant who has had experience in business travel, worked in sales in the past and looking to work from home, seeking something a little different. Career development lucrative salary, generous bonus & benefits are on offer. Give your travel career a boost and apply today! We also have office based roles in London available.
Each day will not be the same:
- Offering high quality Account Management services to designated corporate clients
- Providing expert advice to clients in all aspects of business travel
- Book and facilitate all aspects of the client’s travel, such as flights, accommodation, transfers, car hire, etc.
- Up-sell travel extras, such as airport transfers, VIP airport services, extra nights’ accommodation, car hire, and insurance.
- Offering a cutting edge customer service.
- Previous experience of working within business travel & sales
- Fluent with Sabre CRS
- Self-motivated and happy to work from home
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Lucrative salary
- Commission, bonus and incentives
- Save money and time on commuting
- Friendly team
- Varied job role
- Career development within a forward thinking & dynamic high class travel company.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Business Travel Consultant - Homeworking and office based
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly