The Cayman Islands Department of Tourism is seeking a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join its London based European team in the position of Sales Executive.
The primary role will be to promote the Cayman Islands as a preferred travel destination to the travel industry and consumers, through sales promotional activities, travel industry training, logistics and B2B/B2C exhibitions and development of MICE business. Additional responsibilities will include supporting the Regional Manager Europe with development of sales strategies in new markets including, but not limited to, the Middle East and Asia. This position will require frequent travel and some evening and weekend work.
Candidates should possess the following:
- Educated to degree level
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Detail orientated and highly organized
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Experience with sales and promotional events
- Excellent presentation skills, comfortable speaking to an audience
- Must be able to travel internationally and hold a valid passport
- Must hold a valid full UK driving license
- Fluency in one or more language, preferably German, French, Italian and/or Spanish.
- Experience within the tourism industry
- Knowledge of and exposure to the Cayman Islands and Caribbean region
- Scuba diving certification
All interested persons should apply including a C.V. and cover letter explaining their interest in and availability for this position.
To apply: Please click on "Apply Now"