Aussie Specialist Program Trainer – Tourism Australia (London)
- Contract Type
Tourism Australia has an amazing opportunity for a dynamic and friendly individual to join the team in London as an Aussie Specialist Program (ASP) Trainer to represent and market one of the most beautiful countries in the world… Australia!
Tourism Australia recognise the important role that front line travel sellers play in bringing visitors to Australia. The Aussie Specialist Program is the interactive online training platform Tourism Australia uses to educate, update and motivate these agents, making it easier to sell and assist in their efforts to promote the many tourist attractions and unique qualities Australia has to offer their customers.
- Innovative… You challenge yourself with finding new ways of delivering successful outcomes on time and on budget
- Commercial… You take a look at the big picture and overcome challenges logically and strategically
- Genuine… You are a people person with a high level of professionalism and integrity in your interactions
- United… You communicate openly, build trust and value relationships
- Positive… You are optimistic, collaborate openly and celebrate the wins
The main responsibilities of this role are to:
- Develop and deliver innovative and interactive training presentations to achieve agreed targets
- Manage the Webinar program – conduct training or host partners
- Organise and run events that provide a platform for State and Territory Organisations (STOs) and other partners e.g. airlines the opportunity to train travel agents on their products/regions
- Work with internal teams to develop a training plan for the market including agreed targets for number of trainees, sessions presented and familiarisation trips escorted
- Maintain a rolling training calendar and work with the STOs and internal teams in market to review core training programs twice yearly against training plan.
- Drive recruitment of new ASP agents at events and support engagement of the site by qualified ASP agents
- Complete weekly summary of key training activity for email distribution and provide monthly reports on activities and insights from those trained
- Develop client feedback programme and oversee qualitative research
- Manage allocated ASP budget
- Work with partners to identify top sellers
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate:
- Excellent English language skills (reading/writing and oral)
- 3-5 years’ experience within a sales or product development role in the travel industry
- Excellent Australian destination and product knowledge
- Strong and confident presenting skills with the ability to create and deliver engaging face to face training presentations
- Savviness in Microsoft office and online training /presentation programs
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to foster and develop relationships
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now by submitting your resume and attaching a covering letter outlining why you’re the star we’re looking for by clicking "Apply Now".
Applications close on 23.07.2017. For a full job brief click here.
Apply for Aussie Specialist Program Trainer – Tourism Australia (London)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly