Fast growing, dynamic Travel Ancillaries Company is looking to employ a Commercial Executive to join their Transfers Department. The primary role of this function is to support the Head of Transfers in the day to day commercial and operational tasks.
You’ll need to be numerate, organised and have first rated communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to work to deadlines. An eye for detail and commercial acumen is a must. Minimum of 2 years’ experience within the travel industry is preferred, but not essential.
Candidates will need to be able to work individually whilst taking full responsibility for their role and also work as part of a team.
There will be some forms of travel required in this role which may include overnight stays, so flexibility is required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Load and amend global transfer services and product information into a bespoke in-house booking engine and distribute on various sales channels, including ecommerce websites.
- Liaise with global transfer providers on all levels with regards to product, pricing, reservations, operations and service.
- Carry out regular analysis of relevant competitor products and keep up-to-date with travel trends and activities.
- Support in the product development process regarding commercial viability, meeting customer [both B2B and B2C] demand and anticipating operational implications.
Key Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Attention to details, accuracy, and systems orientation
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- High energy, positive ‘can do’ attitude and strong team ethic
- Financially and commercially astute
- Self-motivated and able to work on own accord
- At least 2 years of experience in the travel and tourism industry