Client Support Travel Executive
We are seeking an experienced Client Support Travel Executive to join our clients busy and friendly team due to success and expansion. This inspiring tour operator has been established for many years and prides itself on his excellent reputation. They offer various luxury holiday types across the globe for travellers including luxury tours, adventure, city breaks, wedding, honeymoons, beach holidays, cultural tours, escorted tours and elite trips.
This role is ideal for a travel professional from a tour operator background in sales support, operations, administration or customer service, seeking something a little different. Healthy salary, generous benefits and career progression is on offer.
This exciting luxury Client Support Travel Executive role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Processing client booking forms
- Processing booking cancellation and emailing or posting client cancellation invoices
- Preparing client travel documentation such final itinerary, final invoice, flight tickets, ATOL certificate, travel wallet, travel essentials etc
- Making sure any pre and post tour confirmations are included in travel documents
- Checking travel documents and final itineraries before they are sent to the client.
- Sending out tailor made client’s name board to ground agents
- Making sure visa instruction templates for tailor made clients are correct and up-to-date
- Representing the company at trade shows, slide shows and events; such as WTM and AITO
- Participating in training events and overseas FAM trips
To be the cut above the rest you must:
- Similar experience within the travel industry i.e. from a tour operator in sales support, operations, administration or customer service
- Good knowledge of travel geography, Itineraries and visas.
- Attention to detail, the ability to plan ahead.
- Customer Service capabilities, able to deal with a variety of clients.
- Excellent telephone manner, clear speaking voice.
- Excellent organisation/communication/interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of what the adventure/cultural traveller wants to experience.
- Sociable working hours
- FAM trips
- Career progression & development
- Childcare vouchers
- Dental care
- Monthly office lunch and drinks
- Discounts on trips for staff, family and friends
- Travel insurance
- Sociable hours
- On-going training
- Travel perks
- This tour operator welcomes travel consultants looking for career progression and be a part of a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator where you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Client Support Travel Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly