General Manager (Cargo)
General Manager Responsibilities
You will be responsible for providing leadership and direction for all Customer Service, Accounts and Operations staff to work towards achieving the set performance targets, as well as develop and deliver long term strategic direction of UK and Ireland Sales. You will also cultivate strong support from appointed service providers to achieve set performance targets and brand loyalty for the Airline.
General Manager Skills Required
- Good network and knowledge of cargo industry
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Good budgetary control skills
- The ability to lead and motivate a team
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Proven commercial skills and business acumen
- Strong interpersonal, team working and coaching skills
- Excellent team player at senior management level, motivated by achieving success for the team
- Understanding and, ideally, experience of regulatory requirements for operation of an aircraft fleet within the UK
General Manager Package
£50k - £55k plus car allowance.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/