Cruise Sales Specialist
Here at Cruise Circle. we're going through a period of record growth and are now seeking great people to join our small and friendly team based in Bolsover, Derbyshire. If you've got great customer service skills, a strong sales background and the tenacity to meet and exceed targets, we'd love to hear from you.
Based at our Bolsover office, we'll offer a competitive basic salary and an excellent commission structure - OTE £35K. We would also consider homeworkers with a proven track record of selling cruise and competent in dynamic packaging.
Is previous travel agency sales experience essential?
Yes, experience of selling cruise would be beneficial.
What is the purpose of the role?
To service inbound sales calls and e-mail enquiries, understand the customers’ requirements and offer a cruise holiday to suit.
What do I need to do whilst in the role?
· Identify and propose potential cruise holiday options
· Overcome objections posed by the customer
· Negotiate the holiday sale and close the booking
· Manage your own sales performance, exceeding targets as the goal
· Ensure the booking journey is smooth, by producing accurate admin work
What skills do I need for the role?
· Must be highly self-motivated
· Must have worked in target driven sales environment previously
· Must have an excellent telephone manner, and be able to quickly build rapport
· Must have a flexible approach to working hours/days
· Must be computer literate particularly in Excel and Word, Internet and email.
· Must be able to understand profit and loss calculations, such as gross margin, percentages and discounts
What experience do I need for the role?
· At least 2 years travel industry experience, or 1 years’ experience of selling cruise in a sales capacity
Please send CV and a covering letter by clicking "Apply Now"