North American Product and Contracting Manager
North American Product and Contracting Manager - A great opportunity to join an award winning travel company, responsible for the contracting and product development of travel services across the USA for distribution to both B2C and B2B channels. This position is London based with international travel as required.
North American Product and Contracting Manager Responsibilities
You will be responsible for contracting, product development, sales analytics and tourism board relationships for North America and Canada.You will define the USA and Canada product strategy, negotiate with hotels, DMC's and tourism boards to ensure a comprehensive and competitively priced product is available to sell through multiple B2C and B2B travel brands. You will negotiate both flash deals and long term agreements with reputable suppliers to ensure maximum product quality for distribution.
North American Product and Contracting Manager Skills Required
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of contracting travel/hotel suppliers across the north american market, partivularly in popular areas such as Florida and California
- Experience of static and dynamic contracts
- Ability to nurture and develop relationships with hotels, DMC's and tourism boards
- Previous contracting and product development experience gained in the travel industry either on behalf of a tour operator, wholesaler or OTA
- Excellent commercial negotiation skills
- Experience of pricing and product management in the travel sector
- Analytical and communication skills
- Able to travel internationally
North American Product and Contracting Manager Package
A salary of around £35,000 - £43,000 per annum (depending on experience) + benefits
If you are interetsed in the above role please contact Mark on 02073971272 email@example.com or apply to this advert
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk