Customer Service Executive
Customer Service Executive. South West London.
Our client is a London-based, small and friendly ski/summer holiday company, providing a bespoke service to its guests travelling to European destinations.
Customer Service Executive Role
You will be responding to customers’ feedback letters in writing, focusing on a thorough and timely response, speaking to guests over the phone, helping to monitor the company brand, courtesy call to guests as well as investigating and resolving problems
They’re looking for an individual who is self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude and is passionate about delivering outstanding customer service.
Customer Service Executive Responsibilities:
- Responsible for responding to customer queries via email, social media and letters.
- Logging, tracking and date recording receipt of customer complaints from all channels
- Communicating with overseas hotels to gain responses to questions regarding customer complaints and support the response process
- Communicating with guests on social media to thank them for their positive responses and to engage with guests who have made negative comments to find a resolution.
Key skills of a Customer Service Executive:
- Applicants must have previous experience in an office based customer service (complaints response team) / administration role
- Previous experience working for a ski company is preferred
- A high level of attention to detail
- The ability to remain positive whilst working with challenging customers and to strict deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written English
For further information, please contact Paul in the Travel Team.
PLEASE NOTE! Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Is this not the job for you? If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role, we’ll send you £200 of Amazon vouchers as a massive thank you!
Apply for Customer Service Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly