Account Executive: We have a fantastic role with a prestigious Corporate Travel Company in the City of London for an Account Executive. This is a great opportunity to progress in the industry if you have previous Business Travel experience. The role will be managing smaller account from the office ensuring they maximise their relationship with the company. They offer a competitive salary up to £27K.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Develop a progressive relationship with clients
- Implement a business telephone review process for each client
- Monitor service performance against productivity metrics
- Provide meaningful policy recommendations to the client
- Develop customer focused solutions
- Introduce technology innovation
- Coordinate regular update meetings, quarterly review meetings and annual review meetings
Account Executive Requirements:
- Previous experience of working in a TMC as a Business Travel Consultant or Airline as a Account Executive or Account Management support team.
- Business or leisure travel experience
- High level of communication skills
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Based in the City of London
- Paying up to £27K
To apply for this Account Executive please either apply online, e-mail your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting Ref: AG47127
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk