Travel Sales Executive
A fantastic opportunity for a Travel Sales Executive / Travel Consultant to join our client, a unique Tour Operator offering their clients a holiday with their beloved pets. The pet-friendly travel division has grown enormously - so much so, that they have been awarded for their distribution towards both service and contribution within the industry. Now looking for a talented, flexible and hungry Travel Sales Executive who is eager to join our fast growing travel department and progress within the company. To succeed in this role, you need to be a sales driven person and a great communicator, who loves talking and listening to customers and providing solutions to their needs.
Role & Responsibilities for the Travel Sales Executive:
• Managing a high volume of sales enquiries and ensuring they turn into bookings – closing the sale!
• Responding to inbound calls and emails requesting pet-friendly accommodation all around UK
• Making call-outs to existing and new customers
• Providing quotes to customers’ requested hotel/cottage/B&B as well as coming up with other options
• Liaising & coordinating bookings between hotels and customers
• Creating long lasting relationships with both customers and hotels
• Managing customer payment details
• Maintaining our consumer/hotel database system
• Sharing knowledge, findings, patterns and hotel info with the wider sales team
Experience and Skills required for the Travel Sales Executive:
• Outstanding sales skills gained within a Call centre / telesales experience
• Travel Sales experience an advantage
• Excited about working towards targets and selling
• Enjoying up-selling and providing solutions to customers
• Must be comfortable working with a dog/s in the office environment
• Flexible - working 1 weekend day per week
What our client offers :
• A truly exciting and fast moving environment where you have an opportunity to really make your mark - build on your previous experience as well as doing brand new things
• Opportunities to develop and grow and be coached/mentored by some of the best in the business
• One Flexi-hour per week, come in early or late
• Lots of team social including prosecco Fridays
• A chance to bring your pet to work or indulge your love of pets!
To apply for this Travel Sales Executive / Travel Consultant role, please apply ASAP.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.