Wildlife and adventure specialist
This Niche Wildlife Tour Operator is looking for a Wildlife and Adventure Travel Expert to work in their offices in Cheshire.
Wildlife and Adventure Travel Expert responsibilities:
* Offering face to face and telephone advice to customers to worldwide Wildlife and adventure destinations and booking their holidays accordingly
* Providing exceptional service from initial enquiry through to completion
* Maximising sales and customer holiday experience by suggesting excursions, upgrades and special sights / Wildlife to see.
Wildlife and Adventure Travel Expert skills required:
* Proven experience in a targeted sales role within a travel environment is preferable.
* However a genuine interest in Wildlife and Adventure sports with sales and customer service experience may be considered
* A genuine interest and expertise in South America would be a distinct advantage for this role
In return you will be working for an exciting and niche travel company, earn an competitive Basic salary of £19-20k with an average ote of around £26 -£29k!, on top of excellent company perks to the job too, such as educationals to gain first-hand knowledge to the destinations you'll be specialising in!
Hours of work: Open Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm
If you have exceptional customer service skills, have a passion for Wildlife and adventure destinations, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Helen or Kelly on 0161 238 4490 and quote ref: 45721
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk