We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager, or Product Executive looking for their next step, to join a leading Tour Operator in the Birmingham area. Reporting directly to the MD, the successful candidates will be responsible for securing the best commercial terms for our client and ensuring they're commercially best placed in the market through effective sourcing and administration of destination, hotel and auxiliary requirements. The position will also involve ensuring maximum revenue protection, process efficiencies and excellence in customer service and is a key role within the business. Our client is looking for candidates with previous experience gained in a commercial/product environment within the travel sector and in return can offer a competitive salary of up to £25k plus excellent benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Product Manager:
- Maintaining consistent relationships with suppliers and Tourist Boards
- Monitor competitor activity and pricing
- Monitor sales for preferred and key partners to drive deals
- Negotiate and monitor commercial agreements with preferred partners
- Negotiate exclusive offer deals and incentives and marketing deals with suppliers
- Investigate the sourcing of alternative suppliers and direct contracts and new products
- Manage the efficient running of all products within the department
- Arrange and attend supplier meetings and liaise with HR/Training department to organise training requirements
- Provide all holiday and hotel offers for marketing and liaise with Marketing/Aviation Departments
- Attend industry events on behalf of the company
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience gained within a similar product/commerical role
- Thorough knowledge of product and travel industry awareness
- Excellent organisational, verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to focus on specific goals
- Be able to work under pressure
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Product Manager opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting travel industry roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs