Telephone Sales Account Manager
It’s simple… You’re a people person.
You enjoy getting to know people, building up rapport, understanding their point of view and helping them out.
You have a keen commercial mind and an empathetic nature that allows you to judge perfectly when to support, when to sell and how to manage relationships with aplomb.
If this sounds like you, then get in touch straight away, as we’ve got the perfect role for you!
Our Inside Sales Team team provide an exceptional account management service to our clients within the charity, academic, and not-for-profit sectors. Due to an internal promotion, we have a cracking opportunity for a multi-skilled, charming communicator to support existing clients and identify and develop potential new business within our key sectors.
In a role that’s all about relationships, you’ll be working to build that unparalleled rapport predominantly by telephone. The Inside Sales Account Manager position will suit candidates with good travel industry or TMC experience.
This is a key role within the Account Management team and daily tasks will include:
- Identify and qualify up-selling sales opportunities to increase growth and revenue by cold calling clients within an allocated spend
- Analyse / prioritise opportunities and time accordingly to achieve targets whilst managing customer expectations
- Implement account development plans and assist with marketing campaigns to engage key clients
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure clients’ needs are met and exceeded
- Monitor competitor activity and travel industry changes which may impact Diversity/clients
- Provide analysis of travel purchasing data and identify cost-saving opportunities
- Prepare, analyse and deliver client management reports
- Present web demonstrations to customers
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Knowledge and experience of the Travel Industry
- The ability to develop and nurture strong working relationships internally and externally
- A demonstrable ability to offer exceptional support and present, negotiate and close renewal sales
- Significant commercial acumen – particularly in sales analysis and forecasting
- Outstanding brand ambassador
- Highly organised and able to achieve targets and results through effective planning
- Strong IT competency - particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint and CRM systems
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence at all levels
In return you’ll receive some ace benefits:
- A highly competitive salary, with quarterly bonus
- 23.5 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent opportunities for progression in a fast-growing company
- Discounted staff travel
- Life Assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Central offices based in Manchester city centre.
- Team nights out
So, if you’re an experienced Telephone Account Manager who wants to be a part of one of the fastest-growing, specialist travel management companies in the country, then please get in touch; we’d love to hear from you!
Welcome to Diversity Travel – We’re a leading travel management company for the charity and academic communities.
We’re proud and passionate about what we do in helping our clients understand and save money on their travel and accommodation.
We’re award winners – Account Management Team of the Year 2017, Operations Team of the Year 2016 & Reservations Team of the Year 2016 – The People Awards.
We’re dedicated to our people – we provide extensive training, offer unique benefits and reward success. We also look to promote from within wherever possible.
We’re committed to charity – As well as helping charities all over the world carry out their vital work, we also perform charitable work and give back to our communities with donations of time and money… and we encourage our people to do the same.
We’re well connected – Our teams are based in 2 of Europe’s great cities – Manchester & London, easily-reachable destinations for most of the UK.