Travel Sales & Marketing Administrator
Are you a travel graduate looking for valuable travel industry experience? Or perhaps you’re a travel professional or an administrator looking for a new and varied role with a well-established tour operator? If you’re looking to break into this popular industry sector, this is a great opportunity to join the expanding team at a leading global travel company and develop some fantastic travel industry experience! Our client is a well-known and widely recognised travel brand and they’re looking for a Travel Sales and Marketing Administrator to join them at their new offices in Henley-in-Arden. Previous administrative or travel industry experience would be advantageous but isn’t essential as full training will be given, all you need is a personable and professional manner, good organisational skills and geographical knowledge and a keen eye for detail! In return, our client can offer a competitive starting salary of up to £17k, great benefits and a Monday to Friday working week as well as the chance to gain valuable travel industry experience.”
If you’re keen to get a foot in the door in this sought after industry sector and want to find out more about this brand new and exciting Travel Sales and Marketing Administrator role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Travel Sales and Marketing Administrator:
- Assist the sales team with administrative and customer service support, including answering telephone calls and emails
- Manage and maintain the database and other internal systems
- Collate information from partners and suppliers
- Generate weekly reports of sales statistics.
- Checking and preparing invoices and vouchers
- Assist the sales team with diary management and follow up activity
- Compile a weekly newsletter and other documents and promotional materials
- Other ad hoc admin and customer service duties
Skills required for the role:
- Previous administrative experience and a passion for travel
- Previous travel industry experience and/or a travel or tourism-related qualification would be advantageous but isn’t essential
- Good written and verbal communication skills and excellent geographical knowledge
- Strong organisational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure and follow processes
- Professional, reliable and able to work well both autonomously and as part of a team
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic new Travel Sales and Marketing Administrator opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.