GROUP TRAVEL CONSULTANT
An excellent opportunity has arisen with this corporate travel meeting and events management company, who are looking for an experienced Group Travel Consultant with a GDS, to be based in the City of London, paying up to £27K.
Group Travel Consultant, Responsibilities:
- To co-ordinate and reserve travel requirements negotiating on the client's behalf using agreed rate caps and client preferred suppliers to achieve the best rates and commission.
- Create group and individual reservations and accurately input data
- Negotiate best fares with suppliers as well as flexible terms and conditions
- Responsible for controlling budgeted costs
- Main point of contact for both internal and external clients and suppliers
- Using Galileo
Group Travel Consultant, Skills Required:
- Previous group booking experience, ideally within corporate travel.
- Working experience with Galileo, other GDS will be considered.
- Excellent Excel experience.
- Articulate and self-motivated.
- Paying approx up to £27K
- Based in the City of London
- Working Mon - Fri
To apply for this Group Travel Consultant please either apply online, e-mail your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting Ref: AG46887
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk